Why my business card is rejected? Anyone here to help me?

My business card uploads are being hard rejected constantly by the graphic river. Is there anyone to help me what are the problems in my design. A recent hard rejection should be attached with the message. Thanks!

hi have u ever heard about z-shape reading process?! this determines the way the eye sweeps across any document and thus also identifies the impact zone … the problem is that most of the important elements definitely turn out to be misplaced to say the least … so that the concerned elements are npot given the right attention, impact and everything in the end … the hierarchy does not mak perfect sense too … color combinations are not working so well … not only is the yellow green not being contrasting much with teh background but this is not matching well with teh red … think bout complementary colors, theme code colors or shades of th same colors, these are safe choices … the style is too plaina nd i recommend that u push the envelope graphic design wise as teh design as such would rather generate disappointment more than any other thing for the buyer … pls see for the logo , the same critics apply as for your other logo in the other thread … icons are also too flat, especially in such a concept where there is so little graphic design in what u have done …

it looks like u do not have any further suggestions, so pls check the solution box :slight_smile: good work and good luck :slight_smile: