hard rejected ....can you review my project, and give me some advice?

hard rejected …I need some advice?

hi , indeed, this is very far from standards at this stage. The thing is that this is not longer 2009 and now the market is working with niches , too generic item like this are very likely to get drowned instantly and not to get connected with a potential purchasing base. In addition, let’s face it, there are too many wrong things about this item. What u are expected to do for such a corporate item indeed, is not to necessarily bring something hugely creative - even if it helps sometimes to have the product approved - but to arrange everything as perfectly as possible. Here the typo is super basic. The most important texts are not valued much to say the least. which impacts negatively the hierarchy and makes the card far less efficient that it could be indeed. As a matter of fact , u are on the verge of breaking the contrast basic design principle out of placing the name - in other words , kind of title - on a complex background lacking of contrast. This has bad repercussions on readability , hierarchy and exposure. The information text is definitely too small and I suspect that this is even lower than 7 point , which is a don’t …pls let me remind u that a business card is made to exchange personal date … in other words, what is the point to have texts there if they cannot be read, they are not valued, and so on? on the logo side, the logo is not centered which is messing with another basic design principle, that is to say “alignment”. the website link is too close from the bottom edge. In the data side, alignement is completely random, which creates a good deal of misbalance. This feeling is increased with a logo being put in the side and not properly placed on the canvas, see the right edge margined the global disposition in this side. There is not much originality in the color combinations that u are offering here, this is inspiring a deja vu feeling, bringing a touch of originality wouldn’t hurt …

1 Like

Thank you very much for this detail…it’s a free lesson…I appreciate it

1 Like