This is another time when TuneSat helped me in chasing illegal use and unpaid royalties. I’ve heard stories about similar actions taken by authors so that’s nothing new, although some new authors can find this story useful.
Few days ago I have found my music in a Swedish and Norwegian TV commercial. I’ve checked statement and it seemed that client didn’t bought broadcast license. I’ve asked @MojoSoundtrack (he’s from Norway) for the translation of audio record from TuneSat. He recognized brand X from consortium Y. So I wrote to FB page of brand and used contact form from help center of consortium.
The very next day they have bought the biggest license (probably bigger than needed) and called me with apologies.