Why does the review team edit the titles not as desired?

I have a couple of items in my portfolio and changing for example the name of this one:

Go For It

to

Energizing & Motivating - Go For It

resulted in only

Energizing & Motivating

So they cut off the actual name and now it’s only the mere description. I checked the popular files and they all seem to have no individual name (anymore). Audiojungle’s popular files all have almost the same “name”.
Why don’t they wan’t me to know which one is which by reading the name and not having to listen to it or reading in the description which one it actually is?

I don’t quite like it how they handle the naming situation.

I tried to rename one of mine and the response from the reviewer was that characters like “-” aren’t allowed as they mess up the search engine.

Alright, thanks.

That sounds reasonable. I might try a different one then.

I don’t know if AudioJungle is the same as ThemeForest, but on ThemeForest I use for example

Energizing & Motivating | Go For It, so instead of - a lot of authors use |

Yes, but “- Go For It” this phrase will not respond very much to inquiries from the buyer. It’s made for your own good (editing the name) in this there is nothing to worry about. :slight_smile:

Thanks, I actually wanted that one first but thought it won’t be allowed. I give it a try!

Can’t guarantee though! AJ and TF may have different requirements for names, but worth giving a shot! :slight_smile:

Very true, I’ve to admit I’m kind of a perfectionist. On the other hand it is, again for me, way more clear and neat when looking for a specific item on my portfolio.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, the | worked great. Now I’m almost happy again, after getting an item rejected today.

Good luck! :wink:

Glad that solved it! Don’t forget, self advertising on the forums is not allowed! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck with your future products mate! :slight_smile:

1 Like

He showed you the element instead of the screenshot :slight_smile: And did not do advertising .Be a little kind :blush:

Thanks and sorry for that!

2 Likes

That wasn’t a screenshot. There was a link to his item.

No worries, glad to have helped! :slight_smile:

You yourself asked, and he just did not know, that you can not post a track, instead of a screenshot :slight_smile:

That’s not a question, from what I can see. :slight_smile:

Good luck to you! :slight_smile:

already loading the :gun: