why did my LOGO design get hard rejected ? Please explain the reasons.

I created this G letter logo. Please explain the reasons of the hard rejection of this logo so that I can improve my work. :pray:

hi , I like the “stylized G” but to be honest this is not matching with the text at this stage and the work u have done typo wise is really too basic at the moment … here expectations are high as I use to mention, no matter where u are posting and this is not with a super flat thing like the font u used that this will be ok,according to me … it will take u way more work indeed , besides, to help u , introducing a tagline would be instrumental , it would help to add variations, font combinations and possible touches of originality , so that u can ultimately offer far more originality , work and relief indeed. The preview of your item is also very basic … try to use mockups, try to find other ways to value what u have created rather than simply putting logos on the canvas , it will help, it will help a lot …

1 Like

@n2n44

I have two questions:
1) Why does the G icon not match with the text ? Please explain. :pray:
2) Why is my typo too basic ? Please explain. :pray:

well I cannot say that u tried to bring anything new to the table here … this is a simple non serif font , super basic and seen almost everywhere or showing real difference with a lot of other existing ones …

well look at it and u feel thereis something in common , I do not know how and where … the illustration is thinner and and having more of angular aspect too …

1 Like

Well it is better than the previous try. But, there’s another side to the story. You were quite loud on the rejection last time, so keep that voice in the “I understand” mode. For beginners it’s just the way to go, but do ask if you have doubts. Thanks!

1 Like

thank you so much.

@n2n44

1) I matched the line width of the illustration with the width of the letters of the company name to achieve harmony.
2) As the illustration has a slight curved edge so I chose the font which has a slight curved edge to achieve harmony.
Please explain what are my faults here so that I can improve my work. :pray:

where did u do this? where the preview that u refer to ? I do not see it …

1 Like

@n2n44

This is the preview image that I refered to.

and I still do not see the difference …