What's going on Envato?

Hello guys!
Wrote this post on another thread but i think this one fits better, so i will copy it below…

very odd situation! Plus I noticed a big flood of new authors,
which i strongly believe are actually few authors (somehow) opening
several accounts, and posting VERY VERY similar tracks and just changing
a bit the tempo, key and sounds… like a 10 minute job… and like
having 20 comments on a very average song just to create a little bit of
hype…
this is a big spam invasion and i think something like ID
verification, upload limit and so on, have to be done, really not good
for people who invest money and a huge amount of time on creating
original songs and playing this game honestly.

19 Likes

100% agree

Yeaah…identical tracks also a big problem. But stolen music - the biggest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, that’s true, but if you really are a new author, how do you know that?

I for one find it highly implausible that there would be so many “new authors” with huge amounts of Audiojungle-ready tracks just waiting to be uploaded, then BOOM! in the space of one weekend we would see dozens of such tracks shoot to the front of the queue.

There are also an inordinate number of “new authors” who supposedly joined AJ at some point in the last couple of years yet somehow, miraculously, are all going live with their first (and, in many cases, only) approvals over this one strange weekend.

2 Likes

I do know because I’m an old new author, been here in 2013 with 6 item and one sale, then deleted items and account, know I’m back. I didn’t talk from all new authors that appeared today :slight_smile:
I don’t how it’s possible a one-day boom with 60 tracks of same author… I had only 20 and as I said uploaded them not in one day, but day by day one month till I don’t have more item to upload as I said. I was wondering why they appear all today… what is not really cool for me :frowning: But I’m sure envato know what is doing, I think in few days we will have a short que as they promised for june

I feel your pain! As someone who does a lot of purchases not only for myself but for clients and friends I have in recent months been looking else were for digital goods. As a client of envato market I have noticed a decline in value for the $$ and yes even seen tons of envato market product else were if you know what I mean!!

Authors are coming and going leaving people like me who have invested money in them in hope we see a return but instead we see envato market product being cloned, nulled, stolen, reverse engineered and for the most authors the now loose money not to mention there product. and the ones who purchased the digital goods well we are left with a worthless product. So I can only hope the envato market future plains are to follow through on making sure and and all authors and their products are protected and must find a solid way to keep the authors producing new ideas, product, updates, comments, support

Out dated and or Abandoned

Accountability Responsibility

4 Likes

Sad to hear it In the pursuit of money we forget about the originality our tracks, because big competition on Market. It’s so sad. .

1 Like

What makes you so sure we’re going to have a short queue? I currently have 8 tracks queued up, 5 of which have been waiting over 3 weeks, and 2 of those are past one month now.

While you may be less than satisfied your tracks dropped over the weekend, at least they are up for sale.

Us long-time authors are not so lucky.

1 Like

Fully support! We wait for normal upload time! situation with the stollen music on this marketplace is RIDICULOUS !!

Little update just for entertainment.
New author. I can’t mention his nickname, but it’s simple to find him in new files.
His first item was approved on June 2, last approved just now. Total items - 46. FORTY SIX
No comments.

1 Like

Its strange in itself. I used to upload stuff but they kept getting rejected (GR) so I’m currently at the drawing board brainstorming some potential submission items. The wait times should be the same for everyone instead of the way it currently is. Hope it changes soon; I’m getting kinda nervous.

Yeah, the most massive appearence today, but 2-3 sales, because all items appeared the same day, not that cool…this massive appareances dont help the authors, so its not for long time i guess, time will show, i think envato will review fast new authors entire uploaded portfolios (i hope their portfolios arent limitless)) and then everyone will have the same review time… Dont know why have this feeling that will be this way

@MusicThatInspires Thank you for your support at least. :slight_smile:
Well, he got his 3 sales, but I didn’t have ether reviewed items or sales this weekend. (30 min. later - just got my earliest item approved. :slight_smile:)
If it’ll be like this, I don’t want to deal with such disrespect and double standards at all.

Also couple of tracks, that I’ve listen, sound pretty MIDI-ish and worse, than some hard rejected tracks, that authors posted here. Seems like Envato politics changed a lot recently.

1 Like

Buyer lazy. If he has already spent on the registration time here and he needs a royalty free music - he will always find here and buy what they need. Even if it is not LumenMedia. Envato will not lose a penny. (Sales will simply go on to other authors).

I just registered a new account and my track checked out within 30 minutes - this is normal?

apparently the old authors need to create new accounts not to wait for a month until check their track.))

Are you serious? :hushed:

Yes, I also upload pack for my another account (5 month) - checked out within 20 minutes - http://audiojungle.net/item/epic-cinematic-pack/16511118 After that I do not know what’s going on with Audiojungle

It is really strange… Why there are still no any actions to try to solve this problems? Stock is overflooded with stolen music and plagiarism, fake profiles and so on… And nothing doing with that. Not to mention this strange review queue for new and old authors. Imo it’s obvious that all this things can easily frighten off clients (for example, who once having bought “GTA” track or something like that) and in general do much harm to image and reputation of Audiojungle. AJ is a really great place, but now I think it’s time to do something to keep it same

2 Likes

track hard-rejected after 15 minutes wtf ??? :rage: