What is the best pc configuration for web designers

Help to upgrade my pc for web design, development and some of graphics work.
I am sure to getting best answer here…

Go for iMac my friend :blush:

Thanks for you advice my friend but imac is very costly, it is out of my budget… any chances in windows…

you really don’t need anything specific. Any average modern PC or laptop will do. Just make sure to have at least 4GB of RAM and you are good to go.

I have already windows pc core i5 3.10 Ghz 8 GB Ram but not satisfied.

not satisfied with what?:smile: Then buy i7 with 16GB ram and SSD disk :smile:

iMac or Mac Mini (starts at $499) !
Mac Os is much better than a Windows.
Good Luck !

If you’re doing graphic design and developing I recommend dual monitors. And lots of RAM.

Multi monitors are amazing if you’re in graphic / web design. i5 / i7 processor, 8GB + DDR3 or 4 ram / SSD and a good GPU

If that can help I’m a software engineer and web developer (and I do some web design), I have workstation with an i7 processor, 8GB RAM, 2To disk partitioned into 3 disks (install, virtual machines, data) and I plug all that to a 32" TV via HDMI or VGA.

What exactly is the problem with your current machine? Check how much RAM you’re using on average and with your most complex projects, it’s quite possible that a simple upgrade to 16GB would solve many of your issues.

Thanks you so much for your comment friends. Finally, go with below configuration
Processor: Intel xeon e3-1246 v3 3.50 GHZ,
Motherboard: Asus Z97K
RAM: Kingston FURY Memory - 8GB Module - DDR3 1866MHz CL10 DIMM
SMPS: Bulldozer 500W

i5 3.10 Ghz 16 Gb RAM (1666mhz if i remember right) + ssd hdd. Everything moves instantly …