13" MacBook Pro good for web design?

I’m considering to buy a MackBook pro machine, primarily for web design and development. I was wondering if 13" MacBook pro screen is enough for web design work i.e. I don’t want to horizontally scroll in photoshop or skecth when working on a template.

I can increase screen resolution upto 1680 x 1050 but I’m not sure if this much resolution will make things too small for a 13" screen.

15" or 17" MacBook pro is not an option for me currently.

I have been using MacBook pro(mid 2011) for almost 5 years and have had no single issue till date. Been designing on Photoshop and developing on dreamweaver. About to reach level 11 in sales. I hope it’s enough proof of the power it has :wink:

Well, I’m not really concerned about it’s power but usability of 13" screen real estate for web design. What’s your take on it?

I had one for years - you won’t have an issue but I would still recommend a 15" nevertheless

1 Like

The one I own have maximum resolution of 1280px by 800px and for me this is the best resolution if you design and code altogether in code editor. But if you want to design modern websites of these days in Photoshop then 15" should work well.

1 Like