What do you guys do to improve your sales?

to some time I have been researching, on ways to advertise the tracks, I know that to be a good author, it is not enough just to upload the track in audiojungle, it is necessary to invest in external marketing, what do you think of that?
Do you know some very interesting tips that have worked?
:bank::trophy::medal_sports::1st_place_medal::medal_military::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

3 Likes

I guess the main tip is : Quality Trending Music + Perfect Upload Timing + LUCK.

2 Likes

I can understand the luck and the quality and trending music! But what about the perfect upload timing? what exactly do you mean?

I think the perfect upload timing everyone keep talking about is:
Your track approved on Monday not Friday or weekend.

3 Likes

Every year I sacrifice a goat to the Goddess Yeska, in return for a successful harvest. It doesn’t seem to work.

6 Likes

Probably it’s good to get holiday themed / style tracks released at the right time as well, like in the run up to Halloween or Christmas etc.

2 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

Watch your language @Toivo-Media! Dont forget i am a goat too… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well this is awkward… :neutral_face: I might switch to donkeys.

1 Like

hahaha!

Well, it depends on too many factors, but the most important is:

• work quality
  • price
  • features
  • support

support?
what do you mean?

I mean when you sell items, you have to provide support for it, if customers get troubles or need assistance from item author :slight_smile:

WTF!!
All my tracks are approved on Fridany or Weekend!!! :open_mouth: :sweat::sob:

I think if it’s an excellent track, then it will be found and will be bought. But I do not exclude luck.

1 Like