What's the optimum upload time... how often?

I have not been able to upload regularly, and wonder if it’s all or nothing with this game if you want to make good sales…
or reasonable sales?

1 Like

There was some examples of the guys who uploaded only 5-6 tunes and made 1000+ sales.
If you can produce a really strong and usable, versatile and unique tune at the same time you might have a chance!
Good luck!

It is not all or nothing.
Just make sure that when you upload you do it correctly - a useable track, with proper title and description, post it wherever you can on social media without looking like a spammer and start praying.

1 Like

“start praying”:joy: I think you are right cause there is important thing - approval day. If your item was approved later than thursday only prayers can help with sales))). I have some pretty strong items but was approved at weekends. And variable review time does not makes sales better. :unamused:

1 Like

To be honest I don’t think there’s another reason people buy music besides this music is damn cool!
So it’s better to think about how to produce top-quality music but not about upload periodization.

1 Like