What do other AJ authors do with Rejected items?

So I’ve had two songs hard rejected in the last 12 hours. I’m just wondering what other authors do with the tracks (aside from ask for feedback as to why it was rejected). Do you bin them? Rework them? Or do you have a “back up” stock audio site?

The reason I ask is that I can’t find any other upload and go stock audio site that sells as much as here.

This is a great question, I’d love to know as well as I’m just starting out here and had a few hard rejects myself!

I have seen in other threads where people are asking for feedback on rejected tracks other authors suggesting to just flat out submit again. I know that’s against the rules and resubmissions are supposed to be almost completely different tracks.

I did upload a few rejected tracks (which admittedly weren’t my best) to pond5 but saw very little sales. Mostly because they’re not commercial but I don’t think the site gets major traffic anyway. A quick glance at the top sellers list will confirm that they don’t sell anywhere near as much as here.

So Audiojungle doesn’t have any competing marketplaces that come even close to the amount of traction we get here?

I sent to other audio stocks. But I had only 2 rejects at all =))

You can mix and master it correctly, change some parts, and submit to review. This is legal.

1 Like

There’s plenty but it’s hard to see what the sales are like on most of them. I’ve put stuff on but from what I can tell you really have to work to make sales on it. Plus the playback quality is terrible.

• I have removed the name of one of our competitors. We don’t want potential Audiojungle buyers wandering elsewhere do we! :slight_smile: Thanks Flossie
1 Like

i have a lot of rejected tracks :confused: i do the same,…put that stuff on

• I have removed the names of our competitors. We don’t want potential Audiojungle buyers wandering elsewhere do we! :smile: Thanks Flossie

How does it work out for you on those sites?

By “work” waht do you mean? What do you have to do differently compared to AJ?

I had a track rejected so I took it apart (drums, synths) and stripped out the copper and aluminum. Came away with $4.16 cash… went for a sub sandwich.

1 Like