What can i do , if the Script maker do not support his program ?

Dear All,
I do have problem with one of the programmers,
I did buy the script , and script has a lots of problems and there is not information in the documentation about this , the documentation dated 2014!!! , I send support ticket 7 days ago , and still no answer ,

how I have to solve this problem ?
thank you in advance.

Which script did you buy? It would be helpful if you mention the script name and author name, someone can tag the author here and they might give a reply. You can contact envato support for a refund if there are any issues with the script and the author doesn’t respond.

Doctor Practice Management System v2.3

how can I contact Envato support ?

Hey @datambe!

Here is the correct process for when an author is not providing you with support while you are in an active support period:

First, open a refund request at https://codecanyon.net/refund_requests/new

You will then need to wait for a decision from the author. If the author does not respond within 5 days (wait until the end of the 5th day), or declines your refund request, you may open a dispute with Envato.

Look for a link to open a dispute on the refund details page, and if you don’t see it, open a Help ticket and explain the situation - include your refund request ID for reference. They’ll get back to you as soon as they can. :slight_smile: