Website Kit Review Time

Hello,
I successfully uploaded our first Website Kit to ThemeForest /EnvatoMarket last week where it was placed into queue for review. I checked our account today and there is no longer any sign of our upload and no longer a message that it is in queue.

Is this how the review process works? Does this mean it is in review?

Thank You.

Hi @ClutchThemes,

If you can see your Item in your envato dashboard right sidebar then your Item is in the review queue and your item will get review as quickly the review team can.

If you can’t see your Item in your envato dashboard right sidebar then your Item has reviewed and you must should receive email of the review result (if not Unchecked the Review email notification in your email settings). If hard rejected then you will get only email to let you know hard rejected. If soft rejected you will get email with the issues list exist in your item and tips to fix those and you will see your item in Hidden Items Tab. If your item got approved then you will get a notification email into your inbox (your envato account email address) to let you know that your item got approved and you will find your approved item in your Portfolio page. Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

Thanks

Thank you for your help.

Yes, it was in the sidebar and no longer can be seen there. However, I did not have “Item Review Notifications” checked but just did so. Since this was previously unchecked, is there anyway to know if I missed a review notification?

TY

No. but you will get notification email for all of your next submission (if you don’t unchecked again).

Thank you again.

So how will I know if this item is possibly still under review or has been denied?

I have mentioned about it in my first reply, please check. If the item not exist in your Dashboard and not in the Hidden Items page then your item got reviewed and received hard rejected. Thanks