"Queued for Review" gone and no any notification

We submitted a theme few days back and it was in “Queued for review” till yesterday. Today when we checked, it is gone. No any notification, nothing.

Can anyone shed some light here? Completely new to theme submission.

Hi @theproducerthemes,

If you didn’t receive the Item review notification email (you should to check spam/junk as well), then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in Envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Thanks

Hi @mgscoder

Thank you for the reply. I checked it under the settings => Email Settings and the check mark for Item review notifications was unchecked. So, I checked it and saved it.

So that means my item has been rejected since I don’t see it under my uploads and dashboard? Is there any way to find out why it was rejected since I didn’t get any emails about the item.

Thanks

check your Hidden Items Tab from your Dashboard if your item not there then the item got hard rejection and you can get details about rejection. if you find in Hidden Items Tab then it is soft rejection and you can resubmit after making the required fixes.

As you have checked the Item review notifications from the next time you will receive email for any rejection/approve item.

Nothing under the “Hidden Items” and no messages since check mark for Item review notifications was unchecked before. That means now I have no idea why it was rejected?

Nothing under the “Hidden Items” and no messages about rejection. Is there any way to get the details about the rejection. Wasn’t aware of checking for Item review notifications before. Any suggestion what to do next? At least, if we would get the reason then it would be great.

for your already rejected item, you can’t get details but as you have checked the Item review notifications from the next time you will receive an email for any rejection/approve the item.

Thank you for the reply. Appreciate it. Since we don’t know the reason why it was rejected we need to check it again and then submit it. With the email notification on we will receive the status of the process and also the reason why it was rejected right?

Thanks again

if hard reject then you will get a very short note why rejected. if soft rejected you will get all bugs/issues list you have to fix.