how do I know if my template was accepted?

I already upload my template but evanto doesn’t send me any confirmation so i don’t know anything about it’s status.

Where can I see my template status?

Approved or rejected you will get a notification (check your spam mail in case)

How long ago did you submit it?

You can share the demo link here for feedback in the meantime if you want

2 Likes

i uploaded the template three days ago, but i had problems with my notifications, i realized that i wrote bad my mail account :frowning: so nothing came to me

for that reason I just changed my email for the real one

so, how can i review the last evanto notifications to know if my template was accepted?

I’m not sure you can - I’d wait a while and see if you get approval or rejection

1 Like

Hi

If you can’t see your Item in your dashboard right sidebar then your Item has reviewed and you must should receive email of the review result (if you didn’t changed the email notification settings). If hard rejected then you will get only email to let you know hard rejected. If soft rejected you will get email with the issues list exist in your item and tips to fix those and you will see your item in Hidden Items Tab. If your item got approved then you will get a notification email into your inbox (your envato account email address) to let you know that your item got approved and you will find your approved item in your Portfolio page. sometimes email from reviewer can go in spam, so need to check inbox and spam as well.

Thanks

1 Like

I have uploaded the template on Theme Forest and so far I have not received a notification of approval or rejection

Hi @tech_shef,

If you can’t see your Item in your Dashboard and ‘Hidden Items’ tab page then your Item has reviewed and got hard rejected. You must should receive email of the review result (if not Unchecked the ‘Item review notifications’ in your Settings => Email Settings):

Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

Thanks