Usage of Regular license on end product

Hello,

I need to know if i use a html theme on a php script that will be sold one time per client, and for each sale i will buy a license from author, then in this way i can sell ready integrated templates on my script and to be listed on my website market as products? So each time when the script is sold on my website, i will buy a new license from author for that template, is this allowed with regular license?

Thank you,

Hello,

Yes a new license would be needed for each new project/client.

Thanks!

Thank you for your reply, so to be more clear… If I buy a html template now from themeforest, for eg. An autodealer template, and I will integrate on a php script to feat the template features, then I will upload the script on my own market to be sold as product. That product will contain two licenses, one from me and one from themeforest template. When a client will order that script so after payment când download on his computer, and me I will order again one copy of that template from the author on themeforest. So no problem if the script is sold with ready integrated template on my own market?

Thank you all for your time!

That sounds a bit more complex. I would recommend opening a Help Ticket with Envato Help and Support and explaining your situation. Licensing can get a bit confusing and they are the experts :smiley:

Thanks!