US Tax return

Hi everyone,

I am Envato author for 6 years and as the rest of the authors, I have been paying US taxes via Envato.
I need to know, is there a option to get that taxes back?

I have been mailed with papers and tax withheld.

I’m also confused, is this tax withholdable in the end of the year?

That depends on the tax laws in your country whether there is a credit for already paid foreign taxes. If so, you get this credit when you file your income tax return in your country.