IRS tax return for non-US authors

Please take a look at this:

Now, I need someone from the envato staff to answer the following question:

Can we get a tax return from the IRS for the US Royalty Witholding tax that envato introduced a few months ago?

And if so, how does it work?

Thank you in advance. Cheers!

I’m pretty sure this is only for US citizens