Uploading reworked songs from old deleted accounts?

Dear AudioJungle Staff and Authors!

This is my first post here so I’m sorry if I do something wrong.

I had 2 older accounts (about 2 years old account and a 4 or maybe 5 years old account),
that I don’t use at all now, and this WuddeeStudio is my new account.
On my 2 old accounts I had about 3 songs (altogether).
2 of these songs had 1 and 2 sales. The 3rd song haven’t had any sales at all.
I deleted all these 3 songs from my 2 old accounts.

My Question is:
Can I upload those old songs to this new (WuddeeStudio) account if I change the arrangement a little bit and remix/remaster them? (At least that was my plan, but I don’t want to do anything that’s against the rules or law.)

Sorry if this is already answered somewhere else in the forums, but I haven’t found it.

Thank you for your help!

Everybody have a nice day!

Regards,
Laci

Hi. Yes i guess you can reupload it again but you better write an email to support team with what you wrote here and you’ll get a proper answer. I guess they can give you a ticket which will allow you to transfer your items from another account.

1 Like

Oh… I forgot that my old accounts were Exclusive AJ accounts, and this new account is Non-Exclusive, so I think I know the answer now, and it is: NO, I can’t reupload. So I won’t reupload anything for sure.

Anyways, thanks for the ticket-tip! :slight_smile:

(BTW, I don’t know how to delete my own topic here, so I just leave it like this…)

You can change old accounts to “non-exclusive” :slight_smile:

Of course you can! This happened to me when I wanted to move some tracks from my one exclusive to a new exclusive account. The right way is to ask for the Support Team that you want to move your items and be patient for their reply.
Keep in mind that your tracks needs to be reviewed again by the reviewers and maybe they will not pass the new review…

1 Like

Thanks for your tip!
Maybe I’m just blind or something, but I couldn’t find any Envato Support e-mail address anywhere on the site. :confused:

Could you please give me the e-mail address? Or where should I found it?

Or should I just go to the Envato Facebook page and send them a message there?

I don’t know why I can’t see that “Send a Support E-mail”-button anywhere…

Go to the home page and in the bottom under the “Help” heading you will find “Help center”. Follow the steps…

1 Like

Aah thank you, I never thought it’s at the bottom of the home page, I thought it must be at the top on this community page,
maybe I have a weird logic, I don’t know, Envato decides :slight_smile: