Moving music from profile to completely new profile?

Just wondering if it would be possible to delete my current profile, taking all of my music off of AJ, to then add it all back but on a completely new, revamped profile. Does this make sense? If someone could answer this it would be great! Not that I plan on doing this, but I am curious if it would be allowed just in case.

Thanks,

V

As far as I’m aware, the rules say that once a file has been deleted, you’re not allowed to upload it again. There’s no rules against deleting your account and setting up a new one though. I’d get in touch with support, they might make an exception if you have a valid reason for doing so. Although they might not as well!

I think it might be allowed. It’s possible to delete and then reupload a track from an exclusive account to a non-exclusive account, provided you let support know. I’ve seen other authors do this without any issues - once the support ticket has been approved, they put it in the note to the reviewer when uploading the track to the new profile. The process should be the same for transferring tracks from your account to another. My advice would be to contact support, as SpaceStockFootage suggested, and see what they have to say. Good luck!

Makes sense. Thank you both! Ill contact support.

V