Unable to get username and password for envato account

The lost password, username link asks to submit an email address which I did but it says Please enter an email address, how frustrating is that???

Heya,

You need to enter both your username (MandyMc?) and the email on the account. Both fields are required.

If you still can’t reset it then I’d suggest that you open a Help ticket and they can help you restore access to the account.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi thanks for your response. It is a difficult situation as I am trying to update a plugin HBook that is failng … Update Failed: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.

When I try to contact Hotel WP they need the purchase code. The purchase code from the admin of the plugin does not work and they give details about how to get the purchase code through envato. I cant log in to envato and use either their lost username or password as the whole thing was handled by an ex employee and my client doesn’t have one single bit of information. I have tried using all their emails for envato to send a reset but none of the emails used have received a reset email, so not really sure where to go from here … so frustrating!

PS This is not my envato account but rather a clients. I have all my details saved for envato.

Hi sorry to bother, are you able to help me out here?

Hi Bailey,

Have you received my queries?

Hi MandyMc,
I would suggest rather to ask your client for PIN sent on registered email Id. Because it usually happen when someone tries to open user account from an different location in web browser Envato give an alert !

Also I would say that its not authentic to share access to others account. You should rather ask your client to download and share data as zipped file.

Thanks

Hi Deeprajvhyas,

I think you may have not seen all of this topic. Originally the envato lost username/password was giving me trouble but I have since gotten it to work.

I am writing in regards to my client, who has no technical skills. I am their web designer. The business website was administered by a worker for a short time, and it was he who installed and purchased the booking plugin. He left under bad circumstances and my client has no record of either any usernames or passwords or pins.

It is a difficult situation as I am trying to update a plugin HBook that is failng … Update Failed: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.

When I try to contact Hotel WP they need the purchase code. The purchase code from the admin of the plugin does not work and they give details about how to get the purchase code through envato. I cant log in to envato and use either their lost username or password as explained above. I have tried using all their business emails for envato to send a reset but none of the emails used have received a reset email, so not really sure where to go from here … so frustrating!

They do have the employees email but of course if I enter the email, the reset will go to him who will trash it.

Let me know if you have any suggestions, I would so appreciate it.

Best regards

Hey again @MandyMc!

I would advise you to open a Help ticket and explain the situation along with any supporting evidence and information that could prove you have rights to the account. If they need more info they’ll let you know. Unfortunately, other than that, there’s not much else you can do besides purchasing a new license on your own account.

1 Like

it’s better that you file a complaint / open a ticket Envato help desk

Customers support agents will help you out within the most least possible time.

Don’t worry

Thanks for your help, I have submitted a ticket.

1 Like