Today I received the rejected. Help Board...

Good afternoon, dear colleagues. Today I received a refusal. Please help. I would like to understand why. In the arrangement or mixing? Good luck and creative successes. And of course, huge sales!!!

Hi, I like the melody and idea of your track. But it’s compressed too heavy. It makes some high frequenzies - especially of the palm mute guitar - sounding very harsh. And there is a noise from that is boosted cause of the compression clearly audible through the whole song.

1 Like

That is all about the mixing? The arrangement is fine?

Yes, in my oppinion there is nothing wrong with the arrangement, works well.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. I will work hard in the direction of mixing.

1 Like

Nice track! I think it’s fine, sounds good! maybe i would be agree with @FOXYAudio …
good luck with future approvals!

1 Like

Composition and arrangement is good. Just mix need little work. By the way, your track is amazing.

1 Like

Thanks Guys!!!

2 Likes

Nice track! You have to do something with noise, what kind of plugins/equipment do you use? Piano chords and strings are too loud. My opinion is to turn the piano down by 2-3 db and string 1,5-2 db.

1 Like

Thank you, Veros. The noise from the compressor, and the compression on the master track limiter, in quiet places, the noise. I thought it was valid. But, unfortunately, no. The second time the team envato said it is impossible to send. I will write anew. The only question is: if there is a lot of failures, do not me a bad attitude from the reviewers? Sorry for my English…

There is no reason to write a new and put this track to trash.
What compressor do you use? Is hardware or software?

1 Like

In this item i used ott compressor. I am now on fresh ears and really listen to the balance of the tools are bad, so don’t worry you’ll learn. I understand that it is not necessary to hurry. you need to listen to the next day.

You propose to alter this? Reviewers: We have completed our review of “Inspiring Upbeat” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

i think there are also slight stereo problems with some sounds and maybe drums are a little too thin, otherwise very nice idea.

1 Like

Thanks!

Don’t give up on this one. If you make significant changes you can submit again. I tell them shortly when I have had a rejection that the track has been rejected and a little about the improvements. Read here:

1 Like

Thank you. I will finish to good quality. And when you send a write to the reviewer that he was rejected, but I had it dismantled. Well, I apologize