This IS How I Make A Dubstep Track! [2 hours video tutorial walkthrough in 4K]

Hi guys, Olexandr here and I want to share some techniques that I used to create a completely new dubstep/rock/urban music track from scratch!

Actually I video recorded a whole process of composing:

• My screen recording
  • Actually me playing on the keyboard

It’s 1:48:02 HOUR of content on composing, recording, deleting, mixing, mastering, etc.

And here is how it sounds mixed and mastered:

and here’s how it struggled it’s way to get there! :smiley:

I hope that you guys will find that interesting and useful! Please give me some comments on YouTube if it was a valuable piece of content for you!

See you and be great!
-Olexandr

18 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

Nice work, reveal us your secrets! haha

The secret is there is no secret really. :slight_smile: Thanks for watching!

Wow! THX!!!

1 Like

No problem, nice one for making it! Was thinking about doing a series of tutorials my self at some point, I like the fact you’ve made a whole composition in one video! You could maybe talk about each step and explain the process if you do another vid.

All the best!!

2 Likes

awesome!
Thank you!

1 Like

I’m 36 minutes in. Really instructive and fun to watch, thanks for sharing Olexandr! Awesome vid :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very useful and inspiring, thank you!

@PurpleFogSound you’re welcome! Enjoy! :smiley:

@MusicPaints thanks!
@sodasi_web thanks!
@MarvinBlueProductions great idea, will consider it!
@HeartDrumMachine thanks!

1 Like

Very nice job, Olexandr! I like the way you work!

1 Like

Great tracks and marketing way you got there! Absolutely you’re one of my inspirations on RF Music world :wink:

2 Likes

Excellent work Olexandr!! That workflow tho :sunglasses: :fire:

1 Like

Thanks @ChesterSound @FASSounds and @MeGustaMusic ! Appreciate the feedback

How long can you keep the productivity at it’s peaks to create? I remember the video where you wrote an epic track for a hour - for example can you write four songs during four hours in a row? :slight_smile: without burning out. And what time you need to refresh yourself for farther work.

1 Like

Awesome job, dig the track by the way!

1 Like

This is awesome, @OlexandrIgnatov! I’m going to move this over to our Project Maker space as it’s perfect for all audio producers and enthusiasts, not just authors. Fantastic job! :star:

1 Like

Wow, this is fantastic, @OlexandrIgnatov! You’ve got a killer workflow. Thanks for sharing with us!

1 Like

Inspiring stuff, @OlexandrIgnatov - huge thanks for sharing it with us!

1 Like

Great work Olexandr!! Thank you!!:grinning:

1 Like