I agree fully with @volkovsound , I also remind you that it is a market, you sell products as you sell them in the store, so you dominate the price, or quality, in the first case for your disadvantage, audiojungle is quite restrictive platform So “low quality music” is forbidden here.
They can not afford to compromise the quality of their platform.
Turning to particulars
1. Motivational Aquatic:
- it is difficult to determine the emotions of the song, in my opinion it is not very inspiring
- strange arrangement and not clearly defined sections
- poor quality of the libraries
- unstable composition for this market, of course, it would not be a problem if we followed a certain emotion, but now its about t try to guess most of the time in what mood we should be listening to this composition.
- In my opinion, the drums do not fit completely here, at least in the state it was in here + the arrangement appears very violently(rough).
- it is possible that the name is temporary, but if not, it has nothing to do with the song or emotions
- it is just a badly composed song, the composition does not indicate this “commercial level”, it sounds cheap, I’m not talking about the sound here, I’m talking about composition
2. Motivational Piano
- low quality of the library, especially strings (or poor use)
- sounds like a cheap pop song (composition) from 2005s
- a similar problem as above, no defined emotions
- no commercial use
- compositionally, it has nothing to do with inspiration
3. Walk Way Lounge
Here, in turn, I like the song very much, it is emotionally specified, the instruments have been chosen wisely, the composition is very nice and the arrangement, I would personally give the bass in mono and lowered a little 40-50hz because you can hear it too loud.
Pleasant to listen, but unfortunately it is not a commercial standard and I do not see the use of this song, this style is not just popular at the moment, it is outdated.
Compare your songs to popular tracks of other platforms, or even here, and rate how close you are to their standards.
Audiojungle is not a art platform, it is market
- I do not know why you insult a colleague, he wrote something on your topic, I think his comment was a most crude comment on this issue, draw conclusions and act on, compose some reference work, use the same instruments, arrange and see if envato will accept you.
that’s all, there’s no need to talk about production quailty, if the composition is not good, the sound will not improve here