Hello fellow producers and composers!
I think it will be very helpful to create a thread in which everybody can post their rejected tracks. As far as I could find, no such thread exists yet.
This topic will be helpful to us producers, AudioJungle, and her customers in a number of ways:
- We can see patterns emerge. For instance: certain styles might get rejected more than others. In this way we are beter able to serve the demand of AudioJungle customers.
- We can give each other feedback on tracks so we can improve on our work. This will also be great because AudioJungle doesn’t have a comprehensive feedback system. Your track is either good, needs a small version edit, or gets rejected, as far as I’ve experienced so far…
- We can start to speculate on why certain tracks get accepted and others don’t (beyond just the reason that the production quality and commercial value just aren’t high enough)
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING A REJECTED TRACK:
- Post a link to YouTube or Soundcloud of your rejected track
- Try as good as possible to add the different versions that were in the zip file
- Add genre and bpm
- Give feedback to at least one track before you post your own rejected track
- You don’t have to upload a rejected track in order to comment on other rejected tracks
Let’s learn from each other!