themeforest going to close ?

Hi guys , i want to know when themeforest going to close , as we can see envato going to add html templates now on envato elements and then next will be all wp theme in just $49 for all , so i think they are killing themeforest slowly , so according to you when its going to close

Please let Me know what u think about it

1 Like

Well GraphicRiver hasn’t closed, so I think you’ll be ok for a while yet! It’s too soon to say what effect Elements will have on marketplace sales, but I can’t see any of the marketplaces closing any time soon. Ideally, Elements will bring new buyers looking for a different offering, rather than just generate sales with money that would have otherwise been spent on the marketplace. Time will tell… keep 'em peeled!

1 Like

I definitely hope not!

We’ve got loads of platform improvements, marketing campaigns and big ideas we want to run!

1 Like

I strongly suggest envato to stop adding html templates in it , i think the authors who are giving there templates also not doing good, why envato become copy cat , it has reputation in market
if they continue this to other templates , it will definitely going to effect themeforest

:slight_smile: Just My point of View

1 Like

Might be worth jumping across to this thread to learn a little bit more about things.

1 Like