[ThemeForest] Envato Review Times

17 days already passed where as the maximum time mentioned for WordPess theme is 16 days any help?

1 Like

There is already an official response; An Update from the Market Quality Team (average review times)

1 Like

19th dayyā€¦i luv tis game :slight_smile:

1 Like

8 days ago and working new theme :cactus:

2 Likes

I canā€™t get what is your problem with waiting? You are able to start new project like @ThemePaper just said especially when you had already approved items.

It is already 19 days my WordPress theme is under review. Donā€™t understand where on the following link the maximum review time for a WordPress theme is 14 days then it become 16 days when I uploaded the theme but now it is 17 days.

It is now more than 17 days what to do?

http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest

However the theme is under review since 19 days now.

Can any one help?

Stay cool, reviewers just looking for a reason.

1 Like

21 daysā€¦i think i hav created a new record :slight_smile:

What was everyoneā€™s sales last 15 hours?
Its very fishy hear, not one sale from then, in google analytics we have bunch of purchasable sources detected and usually we have 10 new sales until now. Has any one got any clue? Or its just one of those days?

Cheers

very slow start for this week, its not like usualā€¦ maybe it has something to do with all the locked out accounts from new users?

Locked out accounts? Did not know that? Is that fixed?

I dont know if its solved but a lot of buyers are posting to the forum about that issue that they are getting locked out after purchasing something.

For example: New account Locked out

Yes Iā€™ve just checked some posts. It could beā€¦ since this kind of drop is really scary. Comparing to the last month its 70%+ drop.

Hope somebody has more info.
Thanks

Has your new item been approved yet?

Noā€¦ 11 days nowā€¦ so 6 more to go :slight_smile: if it doesnā€™t go up.

Gotcha, yea Iā€™m on Day 11 too. I remember the days when it was even possible to get a day-of first review/approvalā€¦

Yea good old days. The biggest pain was planning to get on the right day and time online :slight_smile: Try that now :smiley:

so about those payments issues, we checked and from Saturday no payments were made via paypal or credit cards everything via envato credits. Day before 60% payments were made from paypal. Very fishy indeed any else bothered checking?

Cheers

my latest theme already approved. And the review process was 14 days.

maybe my next item will take 3 weeks. who knows.

Good to know! Just submitted mines today :slight_smile: