[ThemeForest] Envato Review Times

I’m at day 20 with my new item :confused:

1 Like

day 22…nd already submitted a ticket :slight_smile:

My item is queued for review 18 days now :frowning:

haha I thought I am the only one. I am on 20th day.
But I am jealous to see someone is ahead of me @Theme_crispy :smiley:

@KingDog can we have someone looking at this thing please. 20 days is seriously big review time.
People are already showing patience So we would request not to ask for being more patient please. Please get some temporary reviewers working on quickly basis to ensure all the items get reviewed asap.

hahaha :slight_smile: well i got my response 4my ticket…its seems like a lottttt of submissions have been made in the month of feb and will have 2 wait a while to get the items reviewed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great thanks for the revert. It means we need to wait 3-4 more days before our item gets reviewed

It’s normal to wait they have a huuge amount of items to review these months, instead of nagging try to find something useful for your time, Work on new projects or try to make your queued item better, Work on new updates & new ideas.
I know it can be hard to wait more than 15 days but forget about the queued item & move on to something else !!!

Actually no… we pay to envato for the platform… and if in certain time we have a certain process, its there job to make it better. What would happen if we just prolonged the response period on support and say to clients “we have increased support requests so you will have to wait 10 days instead 24 hours” , imagine the rage :).

Again 30% from our income goes to the complete shabang and we expect a certain commitment. But envato knows that there is no equivalent alternative marketplace so they do not need to worry to much and that reflects to a big range of issues that we notice everyday and they ignore and take there time.

Once you start to manage employees and other expenses you need a reliable constant so you can plan your workflow and predicted income.

Cheers

7 Likes

we’ve submitted on of our WordPress Theme 18 Days ago. There’s no response yet !!!

Does it normal ??? We don’t think so…

We’ve got notifications few months ago that review time extended because of “Visual Composer” security bug. All themes has been updated, it should be normal review time like before (5-7 days).
We’re seeing huge changes on last years. Day by day it’s going very tough to work on Envato Market.
There’s nothing remains for Authors. New Authors are being frustrated or may be Envato also wants to kick them out from the Market.
If a Theme requires 2-3 months to Approve, how can a Author affort this time for a Product where there’s no guarantee for good sales.
We think Envato only focused on Established Authors, they’re busy to increase their sales.
Now a days… Tax is being cutting from Authors, decreased sales dramatically.
We’re also frustrated on Present conditions of ThemeForest.
We don’t know what’s are doing Reviewers ??? We didn’t face problems like this before.

5 Likes

This is normal, ThemeForest reviews are very slow: http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest

17 days totally unacceptable

1 Like

21 days :anguished:

It looks like hiring guys from the wp.org repo has its perks :slight_smile: Just joking, I am actually happy they are taking their time and reviewing each theme more strictly.

I predict that in six months review time for wordpress will be not less then month and in 2017 about 2 months - if Envato will not resign from profit and hire more reviewer.

Any official response to this thread. Why the top people of envato are just hiding? Guys you should participate in the discussion to interact with people who are since so so long now to get their item reviewed. You should trust on authors that they are actually very very calm. So you should not worry that people will start yelling, but they will feel good having envato people interacting with them.

4 Likes

Authors are already comply with latest review system. In previous any WordPress Theme Review not taken more than 7 days. But now 17 days…! It’s just a joke, nothing else.
All established Authors are hiding, don’t know why people aren’t raise their voice. Envato earns lots of money through us. We should get few advantages but now a days we’re neglecting in a big ratio.
Peoples are really demotivating like us. The most important thing is Envato deosn’t take any actions at all. They never heard what Authors saying…
It’s time to leave Envato…

Making strict standards is good. Hopefully in 2017 the Review time will be 6 months…

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s because of this. Every theme have some bugs, even Avada. It’s almost impossible to make theme without some bugs. So if they use this time for deeper review, there will be only soft rejects, but this queue for review doesn’t go up.

Interasting,
http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest
already on 18 days… :slight_smile:

Already 23 days passed.

But we have wait I think.