The Sales Monitor 2

What I received earlier here before I became a member of Elements, I now receive in Elements and a few dollars on top, but here in VideoHive for two months now with 5-6 sales!
We are the 29th of the month and I have only 6 sales here in VideoHive.
I also replenish my portfolio regularly, and this does not affect my profit in any way. I would send more videos if I didn’t have the insulting limit of 10 files per week, given that we have been together for 7 years! Some authors send hundreds at a time when their videos are almost identical to each other.
In Element the profits are almost the same with small differences every month.
Strange, but a fact!

I’m waiting Envato Elements for AudioJungle items for a year to be approved. I never understand why they limit creative people…

Bad last week of May. Overall month is average to me on the level with February, but much worse than April

Sales are stopped for me, the last 3 weeks were stable, but now sales are stopped. The economic situation worldwide does not help. My best wishes to all. :muscle:

My Motion Graphics sales in May.

2 Likes

Horrible!! 7 days without a single sale here.

Strong start of the month so far

I am curious what does it mean for you “Strong start of the month so far”, have you made 2000$ in 3 days or close to that ? :slight_smile:

ahaha=))
I wish I could make as much in 3 days)

“Strong start of the month so far” - this means that average earnings per day are higher than usual. +60% from average earnings per day in May for example

2 Likes

I see :slight_smile:

What can I say hope the enitre month go like this!

2 Likes

Achievement unlocked!

Also have a good start of the month.

And I like how Envato from time to time put my items on email campaigns without me knowing. :grinning: This time it generated few extra sales.

3 Likes

May had 60% increase over April earnings. I was thinking this is because things are coming back to normal. But this month has a pretty low start.
A strong point in this fact is that my last upload was almost 3 weeks ago. Most of my sales from last month were from items uploaded in March April and May.
To keep you alive you must be constant in uploading.

What’s happening? New projects generally with 0 sales…
Screenshot (3)

Idk, I have sales every day.
Past 2 weeks were average for me.

1 Like

Last year June was the worst month. This time it is my best month so far. Life is full of contrast! :upside_down_face:

PS: And what do you think about new discount feature, guys?

3 Likes

I got a VERY huge drop. But on elements above average and i hope it will compensate drop.

1 Like

The discount feature is really amazing, I have noticed it after your post, they didn’t announce it yet :grin:… It’s really helpful for individual discount and personalized marketing campaigns.:+1:

2 Likes

+1

Yeah. I started to think that authors keep intentional silence on forum too, to have benefit from ignorance. :crazy_face: Hope it’s not true )

As for discount, I want to have few extra features:

1. There is no end date of discount. We need to insert gif or images ourselves.
  2. There is no ability to offer discount for Extended License.
  3. And most important. I want an option to offer discount by special link. So if customer go through the link he will get discount, and others don’t. It will help to count sales from marketing campaigns. Right now we can only guess this sales.
1 Like

I also have a strong drop, I think we won’t get a recovery until the end of the summer