The Sales Monitor 2

Last video sale was on 24th of May. I have never witnessed such a long dip before. Yet i have uploaded my last 10 items in april and then before in January also 10. Do you think this is some sort of race? If you do not upload more often you just get out of the game? ThemeForest item performs better than ever so im still a float, just curious is it worth of spending time on uploading stock footage. What do you guys think? As well not sure if you heard SS, cut their contributor earnings almost by half. So expect more guys to come with their portfolios up here.

just noticed again, when I post here about long time no sales - sales will come same or next day.
so please, sales, come … )

4 Likes

If it is worth your time to upload Stock Footage can only be decided by you. If you have the ability to create TF items and they are selling, they might be a better investment.

it works ! thanks Envato)

3 Likes

last 7 days, sales drop, motion graphics catagory. this is first time in got no regular sales

Major sales drop here as well. From ~4 sales a day to barely 1 sale a day now for almost a week :scream: but yea it goes up and down, just another down moment now :smiley:

Screenshot (3)

Never mind, sales seem to have jumped back to old numbers :smiley:

1 Like

If sales are normal, enthusiasm comes to the person. what do you think :blush:

2 Likes

1 sale this week Great. :frowning:

I wrote here and nothing happen. Last sale yet 24th of May (on Bday:) :frowning:

1 Like

sales, please come !
week without you…

1 Like

Strange month. For the first half I have almost doubled me average income but suddenly sales stopped.
Not complaining though.

3 Likes

First sale almost after 1month of complete silence! Uhu @SinCabeza your idea about posts might be right?!

btw, I also had a sale. it realy works

2 Likes

What an worst stage designers are came down. In the beginning we used to discuss everyday sales. Later it turned weekly sale topic. What is next monthly sale. I hope that day never come for any designer.

same here…no sales :confused:

1 Like

Average sales for me. This week has started pretty well (at least 5 sales per day)

Same here, extremely slow sales. De-climbing is slow as a snail.

3 Likes

yes, always slow for me, but a complete stop for a week, inspired me to come here and see if anything has changed. Perhaps people are realizing their bank account status.