The Sales Monitor 2

I have slow sales as well this month, this month seems to be sponsored by snails :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Very slow here, half of the half in other words. Something went wrongā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah stopped again. Looking to upload new projects after six months. Yikes :crazy_face:

1 Like

cā€™mon, week without salesā€¦ whatā€™s up ?

1 Like

1 video sale this month. Yet its a record ever month by income from TF

1 Like

:weary: :weary: :weary:
I have no sales for my latest items

1 Like

Youā€™d better delete links to your projects as it might be considered as self-promotion which is prohibited here)

2 Likes

Sorry my friend, I am new here and I didnā€™t mean to. :blush: :blush: :blush:
Donā€™t you welcome a new friend? :smile: :smile: :smile:

2 Likes

Audiojungle is the same! What do you guys think? Maybe Elements + Sales promotion of discounted items did this. Maybe things have changed and we need to change our strategy?

1 Like

Simple answer is Envato Elements is slowly killing the entire videohive marketplace(and probably all envato marketplaces if I had to guess).

8 Likes

Took you guys a long time to see that Elements is the death of stock footage.

Code is different even though it it is affected by Elements wihout support a plugin or script is useless ā€¦ so I guess developers have an advantage on this one, and if Envato will enforce support in Elements that would mean the end of Envato as we know it, a lot of authors will leave the marketplaceā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t think this is possible. You canā€™t give support for hundreds of downloads.

1 Like

What do you think about loyal audience, maybe if we make some marketing one social media, things will be different but the problem we donā€™t have time to marketing either. Someone should choose either build nich or work ??? :weary:

Practically you have your items on envato because you canā€™t advertise your work to be fully independent.
Envato has this role. They connect you with the buyer.

3 Likes

You hit the point :cowboy_hat_face:, In this case what I do to increase my sales in normal circumstances ?

Upload more content thatā€™s in demand based on this?

2 Likes

That are search keywords and they are not so relevant to the most wanted content :slightly_smiling_face:
How do you know what kind of Background customers are searching for etcā€¦?

1 Like

Obviously itā€™s not perfect, but at least it gives you some direction :smiley:

1 Like

Exactly, at least it gives us a hint of what are users mostly searching aboutā€¦

Thanks &Atamotion &pxlzero &miseld
Untitled-1

1 Like