SalesRobot [Update] - Sales tracking app for authors!

Hey! SalesRobot just got updated, and this post is a short presentation of what’s new. The app is live at http://salesrobot.net

Sorry for the long post ^^ Enjoy

14 Likes

Very nice! I really liked the little “Stealing your Envato Password” quip I saw in there when it was downloading my sales history.

:slight_smile:

Nice - just checking it.

in statements withdrawals timing showing wrong

Thanks for reporting that :slight_smile: Even though the app has been a month in beta, I’m sure there are still things that need fixing, especially when lots of people start using it after it launched.

1 Like

Some items pricings not showing on the visible right side :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What browser are you using?

Firefox - windows 10

I appears to be a flexbox bug. I will try to fix it, thanks for letting me know!

it fails when fetching our sales :frowning:

I think I know what happened there. It managed to fetch about 2/3 of all your 20k+ sales, so maybe it reached the envato API limit of requests per hour. I will adjust the timing and you can try a bit later. Preferably, in an hour :smile:

Thx nicky for your responses :slight_smile: Stil no luck, I just logged in and it moved from 17449 to 17456 and got stuck :smile:

Awesome job! :smiley:

Just a feature request -
It’s nice if you can show

Today / Daily Stats Widget
Total sales today
Total sales per product today

Great additions and a great new look. There’s only one thing missing for me, which I’m assuming would probably cause a lot of problems. However… I have two accounts, a non exclusive and an exclusive. Would be nice to be able to see both at a glance without having to log out and log back in. In fact, I’ve not tried logging out and back in to my second account, is that even possible? But anyway… maybe a drop down for ‘Account 1’, one for ‘Account 2’ and a third option where you can see both lots of sales figures combined.

I know beggars can’t be choosers, and I think the app is great as it is… but that would be the icing on top of your robotic cake.

Great Work ! There’s an app like this open source? Thank you.

It’s not open source, but still completely free :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I can buy this from codecanyon or somewhere? I was interested to make some changes them and install it on my server. Thank you !

Bug is still not fixed

Hahaha :sunglasses: I will fix this, if author put this script on github … or codecanyon … or whatever . I have some great ideas for my dashboard in my support platform . And I’m lazy to develop from scratch. :pensive: However this author has done a brilliant job.

Wow ! Thanks Nickys, this Tool is awesome ! And Beautiful !
It helped me to understand lots of things on my item sales.

this is perfect. thank you!