The Sales Monitor 2

If you think I’m happy about any of this then you’re sorely mistaken.

Also that was a very bad analogy, but ok.

Start of the week was good, but now almost complete silence for last 3 days

3 Likes

last two days have silence today I had 3 sales

3 Likes

I think it was one of the best analogies I’ve seen in a long time.

It was a false comparison. By the very definition of a pandemic, that’s what it was by the time I posted it by multiple credible sources - which is NOT the same as claiming the sun is in the sky when it’s night. Guess what, those credible sources were RIGHT, so you can argue the 2 day gap if you wish. At that point, the sun WAS in the sky, some just didn’t want to call it the sun until they were absolutely sure.

And regardless of rather you agree with him or think it’s the most beautiful analogy you’ve heard in awhile, at the end of the day, it is what it is…

We can continue this argument in another thread, I do not wish to derail this thread any further.

1 Like

VideoHive sales are obviously bad this month, but first time I see such a beautiful number 111.11$! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Sales are really bad. 10 for this month.

1 Like

Got 3 sales tonight while I was resting on the right side :rofl: love this

1 Like

No one want to buy my COVID-19 :joy: Motion graphics?!
This is total disaster. Barley $380+ for 18 days, Element is not better also…

1 Like

Holy crap that looks scary :slight_smile:

1 Like

Extremely bad

1 Like

Bad Sales

2 Likes

Average sales here.

Sales were bad last few days, but unexpectedly today is the best day of this month so far:
Снимок экрана 2020-03-18 в 14.45.11

2 Likes

sales2020-march
Not good here…

Is there anything uglier than my sales figures? :joy:

Today’s report is also on quarantine ?

Sales are flowing, video sales (are still small). I am just happy that some movement is happening over “these” times, but as i do remember in the last 5 years March and April always were the best months. Hopefully this will last long.

2 Likes

Sales are back to normal

It seems like corona infected my sales :flushed:

2 Likes