The Sales Monitor 2

Your last item uploaded is pushing 5 years old. Your last item uploaded in AE category is pushing 6-7 years old!! I’m surprised you’re still getting sales tbh.

1 Like

No wonder, because the customers buy their needs regardless of dates.

Which is why his sales have been declining for the longest? Makes sense.

edit: just want to make it clear this is no negativity thrown towards Juanmita.

juanmita has few specific top-selling items which are quite relevant nowadays, so those sales are understandable. But still this info is not relevant to a global sales trends at current moment of time)

My overall point was with such a large time of being inactive, it would be more than understandable to see why one may experience a decline in sales or even see sales fall flat. I understand his items were top quality, but obviously that’s changed. It might be time to either revamp some of those good ole bangers, or upload more.

100%:

due to all things you’ve mentioned above

$10 per day, incredible how do we came to this level after almost 10 years.

2 Likes

Clickable links

As a result after 1.5y

Yup and i’m still waiting AJ invitation. :sweat_smile:
Element is the future, we all must agree, major marketplaces and photo stock sites are working with subscription plans. Pricing per item is dead in a year or two, but if someone tells me that i will after 10 years go in opposite direction with my earnings, from unknown reason i would rather give up and focus on something else in this chaos, not for sure wasting my time trying to figure out what’s wrong. There is no matter how much do you upload items, something else is in the background that wont let you earn more, not even a cent. I was in the top 30 authors for a years, now i’m falling. 10 years on Envato market is not 10 days, every single day, watching, analysing, trying to evaluate, but without success. Everything was fine till 2017. What ever they do, after that, it’s wrong and big mistake for a small authors who are fighting like an army to get their piece of land.

2 Likes

1 month without sales on VH.

2 Likes

I’m on Elements since October 2018.
February 2020 is almost equal to Feb 2019.

It is useless to compare what was before and so on, new Authors with new types of items in demand are here. Global market has changed, so whether you adapt or get constant decline

1 Like

is there something wrong with the marketplace right now? these drops are way bigger then usual.

I totally agree. Yet it is a great lesson, that it is better to start doing something new while it is a “good times” rather wait till everything will start fall apart, because then you will do that anyway but 10x harder due to a panic. Yet as i do remember when i started design in 1999, i saw how Yahoo, Lycos, Excite replaced by Google, Audiogalaxy replaced by Spotify, MIRc and ICQ by skype and viber. Templatemonster replaced by Envato i have no doubt that in very close future we will see something new coming up. These things always happen when everything is too much scattered and over saturated.

1 Like

I started with computers in 1986-87’ i am a living proof of leaving ZX Spectrum, Atari, Commodore, Amstrad CPC and other less known manufacturers from the scene. Apple was also close to gone from the scene in that years. I know what are you talking about.

1 Like

Pretty good start of the month, this week was quite nice

2 Likes

more than month with NO sales. pretty nice.

2 Likes

Total Stock Footage available in Videohive : 1109800 Files (as of 08 Mar 2020)
Your items : 148, Ratio : 0.000133
You have 1 file in every 7498.64 Stock Footage files in Videohive
I don’t say, Stock footage are out of favor, There are plenty of Stock Footage authors in Top 50 List,
If i was in your position, I would be spending more time adding items to portfolio rather than complaining

On Topic : Sales were above average for 1st Week of March

1 Like

And it’s only VH, if adding other platforms this number will be times and times bigger

11 sales in one week since March started, 3 purchases at once from the same customer. I know that for many authors this is low bad, but for me is really good! :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

The short answer on what is going on

People its that corona bonanza Humongous shananigan nonsense thing. Everyone is panicing. Stockmarket is down , tourism, finances, schools are closed, events canceled, museums closed… every sector is slowed. So its normal to expect a decrease in sales. It will recover , go and make some camomile tea for yourself. Relax

2 Likes