The Sales Monitor 2

Worst month (

1 Like

sales been slow since Wednesday

New items have almost no sales or just a few (I guess we all agree with this), but another fact is that many of them have almost no comments (at least not so fast as newest items used to have, this is easy to see with just a quick look), as a consequence of the actual category sorting. There are a lot of great quality items (in my opinion) recently approved, but they canĀ“t get at least a minimum exposure, not a huge exposure, just a minimum, not even that. Maybe Envato has enough earnings with ā€œbest sellerā€ products, but they are still losing money because of all these new items with no sales. What if they make a huge banner (like the Elements one) linking to all new items :thinking: , just to ā€œbring balance to the forceā€ :wink:

4 Likes

Very bad month slow sales why is so slow i dont understand :frowning:

Aliens dude aliens they are sucking our earnings, youā€™re not alone, check this out here :point_down:

I have printed this chart and hanged it on my office wall, just to get some motivation
Compare

I just uploaded a new item called YoutubeID, if you search for ā€œyoutubeā€ on the search, it is listed on the 13Āŗ pageā€¦

If you list it as ā€œnew itemsā€ it will appear on the first page.

1 Like

What Iā€™ve notice, that there is no sales coming from US for the last 2 months. This month is also worst of this year.

So In April Iā€™ve got same results as in February (Drop compare to March),also I havenā€™t been adding any new items since start of the March, so overall not that bad.

26% lesser sales than April 18,
5% lesser sales than last month,
Overall lower sales, Elements earnings will compensate the notional losses in videohive

I hope that, Iā€™m excited to see the report, I hope will not get disappointed

About the same stats for April 2018ā€¦ 24% decline.

After linking the google analytics with my profile I found that most of the users came from pirates sites :confused:

Thatā€™s a common reality from year to year

1 Like

Fun fact: I never used Google Analytics, because it never really worked for me :man_shrugging:

Is it worth to give it another try?

It doesnā€™t show real earnings and sales, but rather accurate with page views (also not ideal).
With Campaign URL Builder, GA becomes very useful.
As a small example:
Those people came from this forum to my profile page in the last 7 days. Of course, it can be done with any links anywhere. Great tool for spying! :alien:

1 Like

Iā€™m using it only to track overall number of visitors to compare with number of sales.
All other stats are useless

I am addicted to realtime visitors page. Its not 100% accurate but you can see some visitors behavior

Itā€™s interesting how You guys integrate it? If there is an option i would advice to use Yandex Metrics. As it makes complete visitor video behavior clip (itā€™s a way better than google or anything else i have seen). It looks like like you watching into the browser screen behind visitors shoulder.

1 Like

2 weeks 0 sales