The Sales Monitor 2

Haha. I hope white authors are not turned into white walkers

1 Like

I hoping for the same. if its not then authors have to cry on back stage. But I believe in envato. lets hope

1 Like

In my 7 years career in envato this is the one hell of thing i don’t like about envato. I hope they remove that banner for authors sake

3 Likes

(blue graph - 2018 year)

Good month, especially given that last AE project I uploaded in November, and last Premiere Pro - in January. Lost February and March, because of my boycott of best sellers sorting. But things are going better than I expected.

I don’t share all your hopes, guys. It’s pretty clear that Envato Team are going to run their business without asking authors. And it’s actually understandable. It’s not charitable foundation. I have my own hope… I hope that in future I will be less depended on other companies.

UPD:

Today authors upload 118 items per week. Nice! :wink: Active actions without any “hopes”.

4 Likes

Last month I shared on this thread, that it was my best month so far with sales. This month, it lowered to about 40%…

3 days without a sale, also referrals stop to work for last month

1 Like

Yes, I agree, it´s not charity, but they earn money from one main source: authors. Without authors there are no items to sell and the final result would be no customers and no money at all. So they should take into consideration authors aswell.

I wonder what else Envato found to survive.:thinking:

Yes, I agree. They should!
But should they take us serious if… we do nothing. Many authors don’t like Elements. So what do they make to stop it? Majority nothing, or even joined Elements. Support the thing which they hate.
For such kind audience I would come up with a big banner on top… :thinking: wait a minute, sounds familiar! And after that authors ask for “answers”. LOL… while in the same time bring huge amount of visitors to Envato market, where people can see this banner.

Envato doesn’t need to ask authors, because they know, authors will swallow everything.

3 Likes

So bad but so realistic, I hope (even if you don´t :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) all this changes for the better. There´s nothing much to say.

Something needs to be done for this situation. Do you really like the fact that the project you are working on Day and Night is sold for only $ 0.01 on Elements?

We have a proverb here.

What’s wrong with one hand

There are two Elin Voices.

The main idea is how much do you earn in total. For me elements are at ~60% rate from VH earnings.
And the main problem right now is the search engine settings, not Elements.

But even so sales are around average with minus sign. New items could create positive difference, but it’s useless to upload now

2 Likes

It’s a very bad situation for someone who’s got your monthly earnings here. Why is everyone silent? why not everyone is starting a campaign.

Do you know my monthly income?))) VH earnings don’t drop, but Elements do growth constantly for me

There is a whole long thread about this. After experiment will be over we will get new category page design and then we can see how it affects sales (from envato staff)

I hope we see.

I have good sales this month, especially this week is the best week :sweat_smile:

but the biggest question when the new category will be implemented?

2 Likes

New day, new record for me. 4 days in a row no sales!!!