The Sales Monitor 2

I shouldve been awarded this like 5 times already :confused:

Hmm for example I am elements buyer. So i have several youtube channels. What i will do is i will take a monthly subscription and i will start download all the projects required in a month. Then i will cancel my subscription.
And use them whenever I need. How envato know that and protect that.

I have plenty of friends who works for regional film industry. Some of them buys after effects projects because they just want the project to complete it. Most of others have a library of after effects templates downloaded from illeagal sites. They are using it since last 8 years like this. Even those buyers who is do the same as above

The biggest threat of envato. Pirate sites. Now they must every projects of elements. What is the solution for that.

The thing there is no protection for our videohive authors work. We did not know whether he is purchased or not.

In this scenerio. Another thing i dont like. That is unlimited after effects banner on the videohive page. I was bringing more than 40+ members to visitors to videohive from my social sites. And they re routing my buyers to elements. I have no words for this and how to take it. I just smiled every time it appears.

I want to hear your deep analysis for this too

1 Like

Same answer that I posted above. Practice shows that there are more than enough people who are ready to pay money.
Games of Throne most successful tv show, but it also most pirated one. And?

Yes, we can all complain about pirates. But truth is that we still earn money. And you are successful not because you have less pirates, itā€™s because your content is great. More popular you are, more people want to get your content for free.
You may say: ā€œBut we lose so much money!!ā€ No, we are not. People who donā€™t want to pay money for digital goods, will never waste their money if you ā€œprotectā€ item.

UPD:

Itā€™s absolutely different question. When Envato changed sorting on categories, I stopped upload AE projectsā€¦ If you still bring visitors to Envato Marketā€¦ I have a question for you: Why???

Why? : Hmmm good question. Its the same question to that every author keep asking themselves
If i stop that my sales starts falling. Thats why.

Anyway you have choice.

1 Like

Envato cant do anything because we own the copyright. You can try this google tool to remove the pirate links from google search. It works for me. Some sales came back.

I have used google copyright tool a lot of times. Yep it works really. But we have to control crowd already know the website right.

1 Like

4 days without a single sale, another worst month is going on.

4 Likes

I have the worst sales in 8 years. 70% fall

4 Likes

worst month and worst sales week

1 Like

Worst month ever :slightly_frowning_face: a huge drop here, I hope that the losses will be compensated by Elements earnings
2019-04-23_110100

3 Likes

Time to listen to this song

For me last week was average, not so bad. If this week will be the same, April would be average.

Average sales but the phenomenon of extremely low USA sales continues.

Experiences from every author just keep going and going and more or less thereĀ“s 80% of authors with big sales drop and 20% with average but not much growth. We can post and post and keep posting but evidently something is not going well for anybody. I guess the two main reasons are obviously new search categories sorting (is it going to end? and how (for good or bad) is it going to end?) and Elements. There can be a lot of other factors, but these two are undeniable. So, the big question (at least for me)ā€¦whatĀ“s next??

3 Likes

Only to whom to complain? They even kill with the advertizing usā€¦ (Unlimited After Effects, Premiere Pro & stock footage downloads! $ From 16.50/m) Of course all will run to buy there.

2 Likes

ThatĀ“s for sure. But we authors donĀ“t have the answer or at least any answer from anybody who should say some words about this big problem for all of us :pensive::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Letā€™s hope that Envato will come with something will help all the authors with this situation, Iā€™m sure it will not stay like that, itā€™s just a matter of the time. Elements is not a big problem for me, I was knowing this step will come in the future because everything nowadays going toward subscription business models.

letā€™s be optimistic and wait for the changes regarding the new steps of the category, we still donā€™t know what Envato working on the backstage.

Waiting for the happy news from Envato Team

1 Like

Yes!! LetĀ“s hope so :+1::wink:

1 Like

Game of Envato

white authors

1 Like