The project was rejected. Please, help.

I want to understand what is wrong with the project? What mistakes have I made? What should I work on? One standard answer from the letter is not enough, I want a more specific one.I would be grateful for any answer.

Preview

The design and colors look good and very nice but you have to focus more on animation smoothness and uniqueness. And to be honest with you the animation looks like made on PowerPoint. You to spend more time on animation elements and slideshows transition as well as the fonts animation and try to reduce repetition of the animation between each slide.

Hope this will help you to get your template approved. Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

The design and colors look good and very nice but you have to focus more on animation smoothness and uniqueness. And to be honest with you the animation looks like made on PowerPoint. You to spend more time on animation elements and slideshows transition as well as the fonts animation and try to reduce repetition of the animation between each slide.

Hope this will help you to get your template approved. Good luck

Didn’t think I had such a bad PowerPoint level animation. Thanks for pointing out the mistakes. Took note of your feedback, and I will work on it.