The project was rejected, please help me find out the reason for what was done wrong?

Dear colleagues, hello everyone!

https://youtu.be/akCLA9XqLY4

My project was rejected, this is what the reviewer wrote:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Universal Business Presentation” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

We have recently increased our quality standards and are looking for items that use full potential of After Effects capabilities rather than look like glorified PowerPoint presentations. Unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

Who can give a constructive comment on what such a viewer response means?
What does «glorified PowerPoint presentations» mean? What are the features of these presentations that cannot be used in projects …? Where can you find a set of parameters that make up these presentations in order to avoid such mistakes in the future !?

Thanks in advance to everyone for the constructiveness!

I’m not sure the exact reason. It seems ok to me.

But, may be the text animations has only basic presets.
Also, the transitions are always same.

By the way, Your portfolio already has better projects than this.
for example:-

This one is a unique concept.

Your rejected project is not very much unique and creative. There are corporate presentations similar to that. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope this helps. :blush:

I agree with you, this project is not very unique and creative, but there are times when the client does not need a unique and conceptual project. There are tasks that do not require creative solutions. This project is just like that.

I just do not understand the wording of the reviewer about the famous Power Point presentations … so I decided to post the work here and discuss its shortcomings.

In any case, thank you for responding and helping with this problem! :+1:

The sample you provided it’s good but there is something missing. i really don’t know what is missing but you can use elegant transition and change the envato box with only stroke not solid… also the drop shadow is looking awkward to me, you can soft it a little bit. The Placeholder bolder is big, you can decrease the size also adjust the drop shadow… You can use Gotham font for this project… That’s all from my observation .

Thank you very much for your constructive comment!

We have recently increased our quality standards and are looking for items that use full potential of After Effects capabilities rather than look like glorified PowerPoint presentations. Unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.
What could this comment be related to?

who else can tell on this topic?
What other problems are there in the project?

Really sorry your rejections. very nice work. I’m also confused about review comments. I have no idea about review. However I think corporate slide is the most popular category throughout the year. Therefore many authors create new corporate templates every day. So the reviewer examines all the templates very subtly. Do not give-up though. :wink:

I think you can make better template next time. because you have great talent. I love your templates. wish you all the very best!
Have a great day!

Thank you so much for your support and nice words! I will try to make good interesting projects, and I will never give up!

I wish you fruitful creativity and many interesting projects! :+1: :+1: :+1: