WHAT IS WRONG?? the item was hard rejected . need help :(

Hi every one. my name is Samidxan. i need your help. I made many tamplates, but all of them were hard rejected :frowning: the last of them is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvdC0cEvv4M .i tried to make this project as minimal, and nice. but its alsodidnt work

i loose all my hope :disappointed:,

Don’t loose hope! Here is some honest advice on how to improve your work.

First of all, please, upload HD video on youtube, so everyone sees clearly your work, it’s 2016 after all :slight_smile:

1.) Change typeface (font) to something more appealing, there are dozens of free, good looking fonts online, just type best free fonts in 2016 or something like that

2.) Your animation looks ok, but in some parts it’s very slow and kinda boring honestly, play with curve graph in after effects, make an effort to do your animation part the best possible. If you’re not sure how to do this, there are plenty of tutorials online

3.) Design. I recommend you read a book or few books on design principles like Unity/harmony, Balance, scale/proportion etc.

4.) Maybe also add some more variation

5.) Read 1

Samidxan, no offense, but you just copied some popular titles. There are tons of such titles with better quality and execution.

1. There are too few titles variations, try to add more
  2. Try to create new animations, designs
  3. Combine 1 and 2

EFEKT_Studio :innocent: THANK YOU VERY MUCH

DREAMYARD_Visuals , thank you very much I will try to do my best