Need Opinion/Help Me

Hi Good People,

My submission was rejected with below comment, but I don’t really understand where the wrong happened to reject my item.
I have provided full control such as Color Control, Duration Control as well as Size Control on other side technically provided CC 12 version and no plugin.
as supportive files; Help File and Video Tutorial.

I felt that everything okay and able to approve (hopefully) this time… but this happened…I don’t know what to do, I am helpless to proceed further…seeking very best help from good people.

Preview Link
Video Tutorial

if you wish to have mother file I am ready to provide.

Reviewer Comment :

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.

There are plenty of these kinds of lower thirds templates, The market needs something original, and what I actually see here is that the design is unorganized and the font doesn’t look good, and some of the lower thirds with the text above the lines are not clear to read. The animation looks good to me, I know is really frustrating to get rejected for something you thought will get approved, but don’t lose hope, keep trying, try to create something more way different than the market has.

Good luck :+1:

1 Like