My first item has been rejected. Please give me some suggestions and feedback to improve my work.

Hello Guys,
I’m new here. I have just submitted my 1st item on 31st May. The item is a lower thirds pack. But today the item got rejected by the Envato Quality team :frowning_face:

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Brushy Lower Thirds & YouTube Elements” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.

This is the AE template I’ve created.

And here is the Tutorial I have made. [ I think It will help you to find out my technical problems.]

Please help me to find out my template problems: 
 i) Design problem
 ii) animation problem 
iii) and technical problem. 

-Thank You :slightly_smiling_face: .
1 Like

Sorry to hear your first item got rejected.

I’m also new here. so, I will explain as I feel about this.

In the social media lower thirds, all 20 animations are the same animation.
I mean, the brush stroke is also 100% the same for all.
You could’ve used at least 7, 8 different brush strokes animated in different ways, to add a variation.
And, I think the animations also not smooth. Just quick and finish suddenly.

For youtube 6 elements,
Actually, there are only 2 unique elements.
One is the subscribe animation. and all 5 others are the same.
only the text and the icon have changed.
Also, they are the same as the social media lower thirds.

My portfolio has 2 youtube animation packs. They are unique different animations. You can go check to see what I mean.

Plus,
in the preview video, 00:02 to 00:05, there are a lot of voices mixed together and it does not feel good for me.
If you mute all of them and just add one good music track for the whole preview video, it will be better than this.

I think your tutorial and file organization is okay.

Hope this helps. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion :blush: .