Need Help on Hard Rejected file

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.

Please help me get better and understand why would this project be rejected please be as harsh and as transparent as you can. I never mind being critisized. It makes me understand my shortcomings. And helps me to make myself better. Please HELP me.

Hey i have seen the template you want to male an item which pretty big and grand but i guess you take time to make big concept i mean understanding of design comes with experience and time .try to make simple concepts plz add me on facebook.com my jandle is facebook.com/samarsinghraghuwanshi by the way i m from bhopal

1 Like

Hello!
I am available on whatsapp @ 7898331749.
Sorry but, I am not active on facebook.
Have a nice day!

Cretoz whats ur mail id then i would love to have a discussion on creative things

muzahidgenius@gmail.com

Please help!

Hey, in my opinion maybe because:

I guess if you would put more of your own twist to the animation and would improve the final logo formation quality, this file might just get accepted! :wink: