Your opinion on this rejected Presentation template

presentations
item-feedback
graphics

Hello,

My Presentation template was rejected because it doesn’t meet quality standard, i would really appreciate your help by telling me what’s wrong with the template?

Here’s the Image preview

Nicely done, I can tell that a lot of work went into this, 450+ icons, wow!

The first thing that stands out to me is that I’m not sure what this is available for. There are currently 3 sections for the Presentations category, Google Slides, Keynote, and Powerpoint. Which one does your item support? You should clearly state it somewhere in the preview. Also, does it include layered PSDs? AI or EPS files? Try to give as much information on what sort of files are included as necessary.

The presentation of the item itself works really well with the designs, everything is shown off very cleanly and clearly. I think the problem might be with the simplicity of the designs, which is not necessarily a bad thing in itself, but for a marketplace and category that’s full of simplistic designs, then it can be a problem. It could simply be a matter of the reviewer already seeing multiple simplistic presentations before yours, and rejected it because it didn’t seem all that original.

Now I understand that this could be a big letdown to you, because like I said before, it looks like you put in a lot of work, so before you throw it away, go in and check to make sure that everything is aligned and spaced perfectly, if you have any designer friends, show it to them as well and get their opinion. If there really isn’t anything that you could change while keeping your core design, then dare I say, maybe even try pitching it to a company that could use it.

For future projects, try looking at the popular items in your category, try to get an idea of what they’re doing well and get inspired, then do something better and more original than the popular items. This is a very competitive market, standing out and being as original as possible is key to selling your items and even getting the chance to do so.

I hope this helps at least a little bit, and I wish you best of luck with this project and the more to come.

Thank you so much for your reply, the presentation is in PowerPoint, i will make sure to include all the details next time in the Image preview, i will give another try and check the presentation again as you have said to see if everything is aligned and spaced well.

i’m already working on another presentation which i think is really unique in terms of design from most of other presentation so i will try both of them.

Again thank you so much for the feedback :slight_smile:

No problem, glad I could help :smiley:. I hope they both get accepted.