The Gem Theme Elements Plug-In

Where can I find the “The Gem” Theme Elements Plug-In? The theme from Theme Forest, says that it is required, but I can’t find it on the web, in the codex or within WordPress Theme options.

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author

Hope they will help you out from your issue.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi

The Gem theme has built with Visual Composer (WPBakery Page Builder) and has included in the purchase download. So, please install Visual Composer (WPBakery Page Builder) and your issues will be solved. Please check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, TheGem elements plugin is part of TheGem theme and is available for installation after theme’s installation and activation. There is no stand-alone version of this plugin.
Why did you rate us with 1 star for this? If you need any assistance you are always welcome to contact us via codexthemes.ticksy.com or our contact form at https://themeforest.net/user/codexthemes

Thank you for responding. I purchased TheGem through ThemeForest and there is no “elements plug-in” that came with it. I downloaded the required Visual Composer from their website, which was supposed to provide these js components and fun
elements, but it wouldn’t load. I’ve double-checked my download package and, even though your help images show this functionality, it is not there. I have to use Beaver Builder because there are members of my team that can’t code, so if using that visualizer
is preventing me from using all the bells and whistles, then please let me know. I’ve been doing this stuff for awhile, albeit, after a long break, and don’t feel like this is user error. Still, if it is in error, please show me the way – I just need to use
this theme as intended.

I believe all the fun stuff you advertise on the Gem is false, if it costs me an extra $50 to get them (that’s how much Visual Composer costs). This is why you have a 1 star rating – I cannot use the theme as advertised. You say it’s available
after installation, but I’ve activated the theme with the activation code and installed it on our server – and the plug-in doesn’t even show up in the plug-in list. I’m very frustrated because I sold this interactivity to my superiors and now I have to find
workarounds to make it work.

If you can help, I’d be most grateful.

Kelly Parke
Graphic Designer

We didn’t find any support requests from you on our support forum at codexthemes.ticksy.com or in the comments section on themeforest. Please provide your link and admin access details via codexthemes.ticksy.com or our contact form at https://themeforest.net/user/codexthemes and we will check, what kind of issues do you have with our plugins.

Thank you for the link, I will submit.

Sent in the ticket and your reply was prompt, thank you. Some functionality has been restored. I’ll post back when all elements are available, thanks!

1 Like

Gem theme elements plugin is not compatible with elementor and elementor is keep loading can i know how to fix this

Hi, did you install TheGem for Elementor and TheGem Elements (for Elementor) plugin? If yes, everything should work fine. If you have installed WPBakery version, you need to remove it and install the correct theme file. For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form at CodexThemes's profile on ThemeForest

1 Like