Adding new themes on the Gem

Hello, I’m inquiring about a newly added theme to the gem theme. I’m currently attempting to install it on my website, but I’m unable to locate it as I purchased the theme prior to its addition.

You can go to your ThemeForest account and “Download” section. You should be able to see all of the items you have purchased, then you can download the one you need.

1 Like

i couldnt find it, and the the theme is up to date

Hi,

You can use Envato Market WordPress Plugin to get auto update features. This plugin helps customers receive updates to their premium WordPress Themes & Plugins purchased through Envato Market (ThemeForest & CodeCanyon).
you can download the plugin from here:

Using this Envato Market WordPress Plugin you will see:

1. Latest version (need to update version) number
  2. Details view option for the latest version

Otherwise you can download the update version from Envato Market Downloads page and update manually using ftp.

Both “Installable WordPress file only” and “All files & documentation” should be the most latest version. In case of “All files & documentation” you will need to unzip the file and then locate the installable theme file within it. Luckily most developers clearly label their files, so it should be pretty easy to find.

Thanks

@ki-themes and @mgscoder - Thank you guys!

@Greengasper
Hi, if you are using the latest TheGem theme version and the latest versions of TheGem Elements and TheGem Demo Import plugins, this demo should be in the list of the “Demo Import” which you can find in your TheGem Dashboard - Demo Import. Kindly check TheGem documentation regarding this: How to Import Pre-Built Demos - TheGem WordPress WooCommerce Theme - Documentation . If you will still not find this prebuilt demo, kindly contact us directly via our contact form at CodexThemes's profile on ThemeForest , we will check your current configuration.

1 Like