This guide is based on an AudioJungle community forum discussions about complex issues like PRO royalties and CID. Feel free to improve this guide by making comments and sharing your experience.
I’ve written the following chapters already:
- #1 How to find projects with your music
- #2 Performing Rights Organisation Royalties (PRO)
- #3 Content Identification (CID)
- #4 PDF in the zip
- #5 Moving from AdRev to Identifyy (Haawk)
- #6 Youtube vs PRO royalties
The AJ Community Guide #4: PDF in the zip
It is a common practice that authors attach a pdf with crucial information about them to zip files. In this chapter you will find such a template which contains:
- contact data and link to portfolio
- link to CID whitelist form
- short broadcast license explanation/reminder
- PRO data
Here you can find an online Google Sheet document. To fill it:
- Save a copy (File > Make copy)
- Fill it
- Download as a pdf (File > Download > PDF)
If you prefere to download it and fill offline, you can get it from here. Download button is in the upper right corner. You will download an .odt file created in Opne Office Writer.
You can check here how already filled document looks like.
Feel free to share your thoughts!