Hi guys and girls! Let’s try to discuss about perfect pdf with the all necessary data which can be attached to zip file. After the discussion I will try to write another episode of my guide or maybe even create a pdf template.
So what do we need in a pdf? I propose:
- contact mail, AJ portfolio link, optional website / social media address, etc.
- the proper broadcast license explainer/reminder. @PurpleFog, @MojoSoundtrack - I remember that someone made it already, do you know where we can find it?
- cue sheet reminder, PRO data (writer, publisher, artist)
- link to CID claims clearing form (I haven’t used them as a client but I suppose AdRev and Identifyy have those forms, right?)
- links to Envato CID and PRO explainers (though I am not sure if it’s necessary)
It would be great if we could make some kind of auto-updating pdf or at least a pdf with an extra link to always up-to-date online text. This way we would not need to upload all zips again after every pdf update. It’s just a brainstorm idea, I have no idea how to make an auto-updating pdf
I think that some short reminders should be included in the item description as well, e.g. in form of image but let’s deal with it in the future. An auto-updating image with one url would be great as well.
What do you think?