Swift/Payment withdrawals for Dec not initiated yet?

Hi All!
I made withdrawal request on 28th November.
Will i get email notice that my withdrawal request was proceeded on 15th december?
Because today is already 15th (evening) but i didn’t receive any email notification.

yes, you should

same with you, this is is night for my local time GMT +7, :frowning:
i didnot receive email my WD for November, very bery bad

something wrong

First, on november 30, you should’ve received an email with the title “Envato Market: Your request for all earnings has been calculated” which states if you get a payout and how much it is. Then on the 15 or 16th you will get a mail with the title “Envato Market: Your Request for Withdrawal has been Processed (i.e. we sent you money!)” containing info on how much and where the money has been sent.

Sometimes I get the second mail a day or two late. Even though the second mail is a bit late, you should have received your money. Have you checked your PayPal or similar service you use if you have received the money? If the payment is late or something’s wrong you should contact Envato directly.

1 Like

Ok, may be the second mail will comes tomorrow. Let’s wait until tomorrow.

I haven’t received the second mail yet, either. But I have received my money on my Paypal account.

1 Like

I made SWIFT request, so anyway it takes few days.

For now no money for SWIFT. I always get SWIFT payment on 15th. Can you tell us why we didn’t recived it this month?

Same for me.

hope it’s just small delay

Hi Piano Den!
Is it the same transfer fee on SWIFT and Paypal?

Me too this’s my first time withdraw via SWIFT, I use to withdraw via PayPal and it always receive in 15th morning.

I use PayPal and have yet to receive an email too. Usually by this time on the 15th I have received one. Maybe they are just a bit slower this month?

Hi Altemusic.
No the fee is different between PayPal and SWIFT.
SWIFT fee is $35 . PayPal much less, but it depends from your country and amount of your withdrawal.

1 Like

As I said earlier I’ve had the second mail arrive a day or two late several times. The important thing is that I still got my money on time. If you use PayPal you should get a confirmation mail from them that you’ve received payment (if you haven’t turned it off).

I don’t know anything regarding how long it takes for swift. I’ve always used PayPal.

@atlemusic there’s no fee using PayPal.

1 Like

Yes, Envato do not take a fee, but PayPal do.

1 Like

No, not any fees for me. I guess that depends on your country and bank? I don’t pay any fees when transferring my funds from Envato to PayPal or from PayPal to my bank.

Anybody got email notification so far?

Same here… if I withdraw $100 from Envato, I get $100 available in my Paypal account.