Support for Purchased Theme

Hi guys
I recently bought a WordPress theme. When I installed the theme (followed the instructions), it did not load properly. I contacted support, and logged a ticked. About 24 hours later, I was contacted with a support engineer who asked for the login details - which I gave. The engineer promptly responded within a few hours telling me that he/she has fixed the problem. However when i logged in to check, i found that other parts of the theme were now broken. I suspect that the engineer just quickly hacked the css to get rid of the problem :frowning:

I tried contacting support again, but to date have not received any feedback. It is really frustrating as I have spent my hard earned money on a Theme that simply does not deliver as advertised.

Can anyone assist in getting this resolved please?

Thank you.

1 Like

please get in touch with theme author support. they will assist you for weekend reply can be delay.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. I did log a ticket, but as I have mentioned I do not get a response.

I got an initial response (not sure if it was from the author) but after the “fix” other parts of the them got broken. Not sure if my ticket is ignored or not :frowning:

This was also my first time purchase so i am not familiar with turnaround times and how “support” works here :slight_smile:

1 Like

hope author support team will reply you as quickly they can. Also you can go to item comments page and post a comments to let them know that you sibmitted support ticket. Thanks

1 Like

thank you. Where can i find the “item comments page” please?

1 Like

go to purchased theme page there you will find Comments Tab click on that tab.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

2 Likes

thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After almost two weeks, the author fixed the site I was working on by granting him/her admin access (note i dont think the template was fixed, just the broken files were uploaded - not sure as the author never shared the “fix” with me even though i asked – just in case i ever have to nuke the site and reinstall the template).

I hope the “fix” gets implemented with the template that is “sold” else anyone who buys it will have to jump through the same hoops to get something fixed that should not be broken in the first place.

Thanx for the assistance. Much appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes